1. GCPL encourage children below age of 18 years to use the Website only with the assistance and presence of your parents or guardians.
2. There are times when we may collect personal information from you such as name, emails, physical address and/or telephone number. In general, you can browse the Website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. Where possible, we indicate which fields are required and which fields are optional. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular service or feature on the Website and in future you will be able to “opt out” of certain uses of the services available on the Website.
3. Our web servers automatically collect limited information about your computer’s connection to the internet, including your IP address, when you visit our site. Your IP address does not identify you personally. We use this information to deliver our web pages to you upon request, to tailor our site to the interests of our users, to measure traffic within our site and let advertisers know the geographic locations from where our visitors come.
4. From time to time, we may conduct online surveys or run a contest for promotional purposes, during which, we may ask users for contact information (like email addresses) and demographic information (like zip code, age, or income level). We use contact data to notify people if they win the contest. We will give you the option of opt out for not receiving any information from the Website.
7. GCPL would takes all effective measures to protect your information in our database. Any information posted on discussion area becomes public information and is available to anyone with internet access.
8. Your personal information may also be retained so that we can continue to improve your experience with us and to ensure that you receive any loyalty rewards which are due to you.
9. GCPL reserves the right to update, change, or modify this policy at any time. The Policy shall come into force from the date of such update, change or modification.